Tuesday 26 April 2011

Lady Gaga says she feels like a loser

Even with her chart-topping records, scores of little monsters, concerts at renowned venues like Madison Square Garden and an HBO documentary to capture it, Lady Gaga says she still has moments where she feels “like a loser.”
The "Born This Way" singer breaks down in tears in a teaser for HBO’s behind-the-scenes look at her Monster Ball tour stop at Madison Square Garden, explaining that she gets so “revved up” before huge shows like that one that it sometimes puts her in a bad mood.
“I start to think about all the people that tried to stop me…and I start to think about how I don’t really give a [expletive] if people don’t understand what I do, as long as my fans understand,” she says before starting to cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages